I do i make my self go into labor

Im 36weeks and i been trying to make self go into labor early i do alot of working, walking and my husband and have alot sex so what do i need to do i know u suppose tp wait until its time but my PATIENCE are getting short
I've been trying all that since 36 wks too. I'm still hoping it will work with 3 days left lol. All depends on ur body, when it's ready to get baby out.
Why do you want a premature baby?
I agree. Why risk your baby being in the hospital for undeveloped lungs or other problems? I'm ready too at 35 weeks but I'm not going to try anything until I'm full term.
I agree with maw and Jonesy.  I know pregnancy is tiring,  but mothers sacrifice for the good of their baby. That's what moms do.  

You don't want to deprive your baby of the last month of gestation.  There are other women,  who are the mothers of the babies your child will be competing with,  who are fighting for every last day of their 40 weeks to give their baby the best possible advantage.  You don't want to purposely start your baby off at a disadvantage with his peers who had mothers who are doing their best to ensure the best for their own babies.
You can't force your body into labor.  It's not ready yet!  Give it time!  36 weeks is considered premature, you don't want to purposely have a preemie just because you are ready to be done being pregnant!
Give it until at least 38 weeks then start trying. You can walk, eat fresh pinapple, do squats, sex, and tons of other things. 38 weeks isn't as bad as 36 or even 37. I am 35 weeks now and want mine out but I want my booger healthy. Plus my baby shower is at week marker 38 and I wad told if he comes before then my butt would be kicked lol.
Your body won't go into labor unless it's ready. You want to be at least 37 weeks before trying anything. At 36 weeks your baby could possibly have to stay in the nicu unit. My 2nd child was born healthy at 36 weeks and 4 days but as a precaution they held her in the nicu unit to monitor her for 12 hours. Each day counts that little ones in there.
My daughter was born at 25 weeks.  I would have KILLED for just one more DAY!  Please don't force it.  Due dates can be off by as much as 2 weeks, you might be anywhere from 34 to 38 weeks gestation.  Patience Mommy, the NICU is a nightmare you don't want to have.
Be patient mom I know ur tired baby will be here soon.
At 38 weeks i started having contractions, i was monitored for whole day at the hospital, they we're coming and going then said i could go home,but i was ready to go, so i started rubbing my nipples and contractions started coming in stronger, they set me up and baby was born ..
No need to judge her. At 36 weeks her baby is likely to be just as healthy even if considered premature. My water broke naturally at 36 weeks with my first and she was 6lbs 4oz and nothing wrong with her. But none the less, your baby will come when it comes. Nothing you can really do.
Not judging you. Just want to let you know I was induced at 36 weeks with my last one due to complications. He had to spend 8 days in the NICU. It was heartbreaking for me to have to go home without my baby. We went up to see him everyday but it wasn't the same as being able to take him home with us. Hes had a couple health scares in his 8 months of life. I dont know for sure that those are from his prematurity but they could be. Hes 8 months old and still small and still behind on milestones. Wearing 3-6 month clothes and still not crawling. I wish he could've stayed in my whole 40 weeks.
I had first baby 36 wks who spent days in NICU and my only other born 33 weeks spending WEEKS in NICU and I am still recovering. It is insulting to know someone would wish it that early because I got lucky to make it this far. No more babies either and I would not wish that stuff on ANY child or parent. Thank u to those who are supportive and I am proof that though being super high risk it can still be ok.
I lost my baby first baby at 28 weeks even though most babies born at that age have long term health problems and long nicu stays there is a good chance of survival but we still lost our baby! Nothing is ever a guarantee in life and I would have given anything to keep him in just a
Little longer... now I'm pregnant again and i am 34 +4 and am doing everything possible to give this little girl the best outcome I can. I would never force myself to go into labor early it's just not worth it!!
You should wait for your baby to come in its own time. Natures way is the best way. Baby will come when it is ready. Do not harm the baby
Just because you are estimated to be 36 weeks does not mean that the timing is 100% accurate and your baby may not be finished baking yet. I would not recommend that you try to have your baby a month ahead of time. We are all tired by the end, but try to stick it out for the betterment of your little one.
Dont try to go into labor on your own as it can be dangerous you never know just wait for your baby to come when its ready they say theres nothing better than waiting for your baby to come at 39 weeks it lowers so many risks and complications and the chance of getting a c section is lower your almost there :) you are struggled through 36 weeks 4 more or whenever baby is ready to come wont hurt just be patient I promise itll be all worth it at the end :)

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.