I don't feel pregnant!

I am almost 6wks, and I don't feel pregnant! I get sore breasts at night, but that's about it. We have our first ultrasound in 5 days, and I am terrified we are going to get there, go through the process, and hear the dreaded 'no heart beat' .....My husband and I went through that in April and I had to have a D&C, it was horrible, and for that pregnancy I felt WAY worse all the time....I have no other kids, and can only compare to my first pregnancy which MC at about 7 1/2 weeks.....is it normal to feel no sickness? I heard the sicker the mom the healthier the baby, if that's the case, it doesn't look good for me.....is this normal?? Help!! :(
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am the same way. This will be my 1st pregnancy and I am also worried something might be wrong due to the fact that I have no symptoms.
Helpful - 0
Ladies try not to worry. I am 37 wks pregnant and i never had any pregnancy signs untill week 8/9 and the only sign i got was morning sickness untill week 12. Keep calm and think positive.  Good luck xx
Helpful - 0
You girls are fine.  This is my fifth pregnancy. My first two were healthy, typical pregnancies. Sore boobs, morning sickness etc. The next two, morning sickness with both,  miscarried both at different pints in the first trimester.  This One I didn't even know I was pregnant until 11 weeks.  Had some fatigue, but that is it.  I'm 22 weeks with a healthy baby girl and have had no nausea, vomiting at all.  Mildly sore breasts.  Every pregnancy is different,  you might be one of the lucky ones without morning sickness.  I didn't even feel pregnant myself till I started feeling her move a few weeks ago.  Congrats on your pregnancies:)
Helpful - 0
This my first pregnancy also. Im currently 14 weeks and haven't had a lot of symptoms. I feel nausea every now and then. A light headache once in a while that's about it. So don't worry. I felt the same way at first didn't think I was pregnant because their wasn't any symptoms but everything is alright.
Helpful - 0
I  have had two miscarriages in the past year and now I am 30 weeks pregnant.  I didnt feel pregnant until 9 or 10 weeks. I was sick all the time until 17 weeks.  Then it was gone.  I didnt feel pregnant again until my belly started moving at 23 weeks.  Its a rollercoaster and everyone is different.  Being sick is a good thing tho.  Give your body time to get sick, you are still early.
Helpful - 0
Thank you everyone! I do feel a bit better after reading all of your posts, thank you for responding. I will do my best to keep calm and have a positive attitude. I think I will feel better after this ultrasound. Thanks again everyone! :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.