Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

IUD

I'm 25weeks 2days and having a lil boy I got pregnant with an iud in and was just wondering how many other moms got pregnant with one in.  My doctor said its less than 1percent of a chance to get pregnant with it in so I know my baby is a gift from God.
I had 1 & it lasted for 4½ years then it went crazy I wouldn't stop bleeding sry tmi
I had mine for 3 years and has my period 3weeks out of the month but I didn't have it removed till I started having sever abdominal pain after I had it out a week later I got a positive pregnancy test and found out the pain was because I was pregnant.
I had mine for 9 months and I was feeling sick went to my doctor and he checked me and couldn't find the strings had an ultrasound and no IUD but it showed a baby I cried I didn't want any more I'm a mother of 4 boys and I was done having kids but now I'm so happy with baby #5 because finally our princess :) due date may 11th after baby is born I will get tubes tied up !!!
Yeah we had 3 kids already 2 girls and 1 boy and we were done but im having another boy but if its ment to be God will make it happen. And congrates on the lil girl I guess it took an iud for you to get her. Me and my husband joke that we can only have boys when im on birth control because the girls were planned and i was on birth control with my son and iud with this one.
That is scary cause I am going to get an IUD and I do not want any more kids ...
Have to be careful it doesn't puncture amniotic fluid
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.