IVF 6 week scan

Did IVF and pregnancy confirmed first blood test level 545 second  a couple of days later 1450 went for scan at 6 weeks one day said measured at 5 weeks 4 days they couldnt determine if blood flow was mine or the baby's doctor said very early scan and didn't seem overly concerned going back in 5 days.  Was 99% sure he saw sac and embryo. Should I be concerned about this what are  my chances things will be ok
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Everything is likely fine. 6 weeks is pretty early to get a heartbeat or be able to see a baby :)
Helpful - 0
Congrats! My husband and I went through IVF as well.  We had our first scan at 8 weeks and we were able to see the baby (looked like a little line) and seen the flicker of his heart. :)  My IVF doc told me 6 weeks was to early for a scan and therefore had me wait till 8 week.s
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.