Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

I'm freaking out please help!!

I'm 34 weeks just went to see my midwife and she said my baby is beech but not to worry for now but if she is still beech in two weeks time il be referred to someone else :( but she said if you think your waters break or have contractions to rush to the hospital AS MY CORD COULD COME OUT I'm so scared!!!
What happens if my waters break and I don't know iv had watery discharge how can I tell the difference please help me identify the difference between
Watery discharge and my waters breaking
I didn't get to experience my water breaking but I heard when it happens there is no question. Try not to get stressed out. Hang in there and I wish you all the best.

I sure hope I can tell but thank you so much :) il try not to stress it's really hard :( hope your pregnancy is going well my love
I was breached also at this time... I walked a lot and swam in the pool. Providing you have plenty of amniotic fluid, Bub should turn. Mine turned before 36 week scan. Don't stress too much until after 36 weeks. The dr will try and perform a procedure which will flip the baby. But 34 weeks is fine to still have a breached baby.
I also stressed when I found out and everything the dr's said worked and head is down. Good luck.
I went to the hospital once during my current pregnancy because I thought my waters were leaking. They did a check and turns out I was just having allot of discharge. The ob told me that if it's the waters it would have soaked through to my pants. However there is never any harm in getting checked out if you are worried. They don't mind. Xo
I have never ecoerienced watwr breaking myself but I have heard it feels like a gush of water. It will soak you down there. It definitley feels different than normal discharge. Hope things work out for you.
I felt a gush when mine broke.  There was no question for me.  I was 32 weeks so it was off to the hospital with a NICU.
If your water brakes all the way you will feel like you are peeing all over your self. But if your water just leaks you underwear will be wet, wet like you peed in them just a little and will get more wet when you set down or stand up.
Thank you all so much for your comments I feel less stressed today as I had to tell myself stress is no good for the baby and reminded myself I'm in good hands just the thought of my cord hanging out scared the life out of me but thank you all
COMMUNITY LEADER
Believe me when your waters break, you know about it. My last pregnancy Arya was breech until I was 38 weeks pregnant. Try and spend as much time as you can on all fours with your bum in the air, maybe use this time to clean the skirting boards. She turned all by herself x
I had twins breach. Was in labor 2 weeks with them. If your water breaks you will know. Your underwater will be really wet. It will feel like an unexpected rush of a period. If you are unsure just go to l&d it is always better to be safe than sorry. Same with headaches and heart racing. During this last trimester you may be going to l&d more about often than wanted. I am about to have my 4th baby. Wish you luck and God is with you.
I have excess amniotic fluid and was afraid of the same thing. The high risk OBGYN said that doesn't happen really, the idea of your umbilical cord coming out of your cervix first. I'm not sure myself what to believe but he seemed to be unalarmed. I think a lot of times our care providers are influenced by liability. We as moms need to tune into our own bodies and feel if everything is ok. I think of something is wrong you will notice before any docs. Pregnancy is a vast mystery in many ways.
Amniotic liquid has a different smell and has a pinkish colour. Vaginal discharge has no colour or it is yelloowish. Also, when your waters break, it will leak continuously, not sporadically.
Two weeks is plenty of time for the baby to move head down. I wouldn't stress to much. Look up spinningbabies.com if you want help speed things along with getting your LO to turn. Also they can always help baby move into head down position it's called a EVC and mostly works as long as baby isn't stubborn and flips back. Good luck.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.