MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Is there something safe to take for allergies?

Im 34w +4d and my allergies are killing me. Is there any safe over the counter pill besides benadryl that is safe to take to help...? I can't breathe I can't stop itching and rubbing my eyes it looks like somebody punched me in my face. Any suggestions??? Thanx
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Benodryl
Helpful - 0
Claritin I know for sure. I've been taking that from day one till now because I have horrible allergies and I'm allergic to dust. Its fine to take and made sure by my doc too and she said it was fine just take the recommended dosage.
Helpful - 0
Benodryl and clariton
Helpful - 0
I don't do medication,  but if you don't have gd try local honey.  I buy the Amish honey & mix some in with my pregnancy tea.
Helpful - 0
Plain clariton ( not the decongestant) 10mg
Helpful - 0
Zyrtec is also safe
Helpful - 0
Benadryl for sure and claratin I think
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.