It's time!

So I'm 36 weeks and 3 days. My doctors said we can't wait anymore. They are worried the placenta is going to stop working if they wait any longer. So I was told be at the hospital in an hour.
Good luck sweetie!! Is it your first pregnancy? And how did the doctor know about your placenta issue? Keep us updated .. Hope you will have a safr delivery :)
This is my second. Both boys.  When I had my 20 week scan they found that the cord inserted into the placenta in the wrong spot. Which means there is a  chance it can stop working. I've learned lots this pregnancy. Lol. But so far we are doing good.
Good luck! You'll have your baby in your arms real soon :)
Good luck! :)
Good luck! Praying for a fast and safe delivery!
I had him!!! And it was the quickest delivery ever!!!!!! Pushed 10 min. It was nuts!!!! Went from a 6 to a 10 in about 7 min. My nurse was yelling at people to get the doctor in there. And the 10 min late my baby boy was here. He was born at 36 weeks and 4 days. And was 5.4lbs and was 18 inches long.
Wow congrats mama! That was fast
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!!
Congrats!!!
He didn't need nicu being born at 36w? That is one of my biggest fears ...
Congratulations:) glad it was easy and quick for you x
No he didn't go to the nicu. He is small but I can control his breathing with skin to skin.
Congrats sweetie, hope you and the baby are doing well with the graves of God I was wondering did you do a lot of walking ? Were you very active? I'm a first time mommy just hoping my delivery will be as fast as yours :)
This was my second and so I was active but I was also induced. And the nurses and doctors were shocked.
I meant to say by the grace of God..okay thanks for the tip in just trying to remain active I'm just 21 weeks and I know staying active gets harder as your baby grows
So happy for you and baby! Skin to skin is the best :)
Now I want my baby out too! Lol I'm positive she won't be sent to nicu, 37w 2d, but not as developed due to gestational diabetes.
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.