Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Kidney Stones and NOT a UTI!!

I'm so frustrated with this whole pregnancy!!! Don't get me wrong I can't wait to hold, kiss, love and smell on my new princess but this pregnancy has been rough. So for past 5mths I kept being told I had reoccurring UTI's when I've had kidney stones for who knows how long. I took my raspberry tea looking urine in to ER today like "Look something is wrong!" Indeed blood was in my urine just like it was Monday when I went into the ER an they said it wasn't. So my right side and back has been killing me an I'll now be taking an antibiotic once a night until I deliver. I'm kind of upset mainly because I know my body and when something is wrong with me but I can be told I'm CONSTIPATED(that's what I was told Monday when I went in ER in pain)and what I say can be over looked because 1 test said so....I can't wait until November 30th!"
I'm glad to hear you were persistent and followed up on everything. I hope the antibiotics start to work and you get feeling better real soon. Make sure to drink lots of fluids too.  
Thank you and I will
Yeah er's suck... Glad u got it figured out and hope u feel better soon
Thank you!!
I suffer from recurrent kidney stones as well. Have in both my pregnancies. First pregnancy i had to have surgery for it at 25weeks. Now Im 24weeks with my second child and i have already passed 3 stones since 20weeks. Im so done with stones. I hope i don't have anymore.
Did it hurt when you passed the stones,? I keep hearing these horror stories about them passing. I'm over stones too!  It feels like a horse kicked me in my back.
Oh yes. Its very painful. For me anyway it doesn't hurt once they pass thru the uretha. The most painful part for me is when they pass from my kidney to my bladder. Im so used to it now that i don't even go into the doc anymore. I passed on one Tuesday while i was at school. I was in so much pain for 6hrs straight then once i got home i went to sleep and woke up in the morning with bloody urine. I knew it was a stone. The bloody urine went away by Thursday and also no more clots. Now Im back to normal. I hope i don't have anymore but i think that's highly unlikely. Im sure ill pass some more.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.