Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Kidney Stones

Anybody else have them? I'm 34 weeks, and they feel much worse while pregnant than while not. The pain meds make me dizzy and nauseous, but I still am in a lot of pain. How do you cope? The doctor said I could go back in the hospital until they pass and/or have a stent put in, but I'd rather not....
I've had them 4 times this pregnancy. The first one I had removed after being in total hell for my entire first trimester. All day morning sickness on top on being in constant pain and needing pain meds just wasn't working. I had a 6mm stone removed and was so relieved just to get another in the opposite kidney 3 weeks later. Thank God that one passed on it's own after 2 weeks of constant pain. The only thing that got me through was a high pain tolerence,a heating pad, warm baths, and pain meds. I hope they pass soon
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.