Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Kidney stones

I am really prone to kidney stones and after a lot of pain on Wednesday an ultrasound reviled another one. :( My doctor is wanting to put in a stent but says he usually doesn't do them this early so most likely it will have to be changed in a few months. I am scared. Has anyone had one in pregnancy before? Someone told me I would be awake the whole time. That makes me more scared and anxious. Is the stent painful? I am 11 weeks today.  

I had surgery to remove a stone a little over a month ago and had a stent placed. They left a string for me to pull it out after 3 days. They are painful,  yes. I don't know how long it would take to adjust to one though, I only had it a few days.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.