Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Kidney stones

I found out monday I have kidney stones for the 2nd time this pregnancy... :( I am going in friday for my csection and just hoping the pain eases up for me or that I just pass the dang stone... I dont want to be dealing with that after the birth. It just seems like bad timing, not that there is a good time for these things... Tmi but my urine looks like cranberry juice, kinda scary but I know its from the stone. I have been drinking tons of water. Has anyone every had a kidney stone so close to the birth? Did it cause you problems? Cause contractions? Anything?
I never had them close to the delivery but I did just have them. My Dr told me to drink cranberry juice that it helps (I hate it and just could not drink it) but if you can stomach it then it might help speed the stone out. I hope you pass it before baby comes cause they really are a pain. Good luck with everything!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.