Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Losing weight??

I am 19 weeks tomorrow. I've lost 10lbs since I found out I was pregnant at 5 week's. I have mot experienced nausea so I know that's not why. I am eating less than I used to but I can only finish half a meal before I'm stuffed. Doctor said he's not concerned and that baby is fine. Just wondering if anyone else lost this much weight the first half of their pregnancy?
I lost 25 lbs. I was very nauseous all the time and was vomiting alot. By week 20 it finally almost stopped. I'm 25w4d today and have stopped losing but haven't gained any.
I I am 20 weeks today and I have lost 23 lbs so far. I am actually at the dr now so we will see if I have gained any back maintained or lost weight again. Dr isn't worried all the ultrasounds have shown baby is big. I was over weight when I got pregnant so I don't mind losing the weight
I'm 20 weeks. I'd lost 15lbs at one time.  I've gained back 5 lbs but my baby's just fine.  Kicking as I type.
I never has morning sickness or trouble eating and I lost 18lbs since finding out I was pregnant and started gaining (2 lbs so far) at 24 weeks. Dr isn't concerned about my weight either
I've had several people tell me that when they lost weight with their pregnancies that they ended up having girls. So I wonder if this means I'm going to have a girl?
I'm currently 31 weeks and I've lost over 30 lbs since I've found out I was with child, and haven't gained 1 lb of it back since the beginning. Since I was already a plus size I don't mind it now since my doc has reassured me for millionth time lol. But at first it was scaring/worrying me to pieces. And no I'm not having a lil princess, I'm having a prince :-). Good luck ladies
I am 21 weeks today and I'm down 14 pounds since finding out I was pregnant. It was odd to me Cuz I only gained with my first two pregnancies. I am having a girl
But my other two were also girls.
I lost 20 pounds with my daughter but eventually gained 16 lbs back. She weighed over 8 lbs at birth and was completely healthy. I am 14 weeks along now and have lost 3 lbs so far. Doc isn't concerned and said if I could only gain 16 lbs again she would he happy.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.