Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Losing weight

I'm only 6w1d, but over the past 7 days I have lost 3 lbs and it is NOT from morning sickness (I've only thrown up once so far).  I'm not trying to lose weight, at all, and as much as I hate to admit it, I have fully embraced the eating habit of "eating for 2" already. I'm overweight, so it's not like I'm getting unhealthy thin or anything, but is it normal to lose weight like this without trying?  My last pregnancy (ended in miscarriage at 13 weeks) I was sick ALL THE TIME and lost 6 lbs during the first trimester, but when you are throwing up twice a day, it's easy to see how you could lose weight in THAT case.
Yes it's normal to lose weight while pregnant. I lost weight the first trimester and my doctor didn't worry as long as baby is growing.  Just eat healthy and stay active! ! Good luck
I always lose 5-7 lbs in the first trimester.
I lost 10 pounds first trimester but I'm overweight and had no appetite. I'm 20 weeks now and I have gained 2 pounds back and my doctor is not worried
I am over weight and lost 23 lbs in the first trimester without morning sickness. Don't worry about it, as long as baby is growing, all is well.
I am 31 weeks and didnt even start gaining weight until i was about 20 weeks . I had nausea so bad.. im a bigger girl as well. I have gained 15 pounds but only in myb belly. Every where else on my body is the same if not smaller.. Congrats to you and good luck
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.