Migraines....bad migraines

Hey ladies, I've always suffered from migraines, but of course pregnancy has exacerbated them horribly. My ob has changes my meds twice, and I'm currently on tylenol 3, but it's still not helping. Anyone have any advice on home remedies, or something safe to do at home to help with the pain???
Bump
I can't help with remedies or anything to improve it - sorry I wish I could. Just a bit of hope maybe... I have chronic migraine & was having severe migraines between 5-7 days every we from wks 4 to week 20, then cleared up & I have had 1-2 total since then - I'm 29wks now. Which is the longest I've gone without, or with so few, in about 5 yrs! I hope yours improve at least. How far along are you?
This might sound funny but try watching what you eat avoid msg all together and see if that helps I suffer from them too and they get to the point of throwing up this helps some
Thank you makes me feel better
Thanks guys!!! I do watch what I eat, I've had severe migraines for like 8 yrs now, but your response makes me have hope Jenzi!!!! I'm 18 wks now, soooo looking forward to 20!!! Hopefully it will get better then...thanks again ladies!

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.