Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Milk!!

Just recently had my daughter and my milk has come in. I'm not breastfeeding, but I was wondering how long does it take for my milk to dry up?

I'm in sooooooooooooooooooooooo much pain :-(
Are you putting anything on them to dry your milk?
Keep cabbage leafs on your breast for an hour at a time. Wrapped in a tight sports bra. Dont face the shower or it will loosen that milk up. Also if it gets real bad you can self express a little milk to relieve the pressure every now and then. And tylenol can help with the pain
I haven't put anything on them... I can barely move, this is my 3rd baby and it seems as if the pain is way worse than my previous 2. I can't lift my arms, let alone hold by baby right now. They are soooooo full it's unbelievable. I slept sitting up last night bcuz I couldn't lay on either side, stomach, or my back. I'm just going through it. So bad that I took 2 vicodins, that did not wrk. I remembered about the shower, which is why I haven't taken one in a day. I had to take a stand up.
Yes definitely do the cabbage leaves hun. Make sure theyre cold to help with pain too. Crush the vein of the cabbage too before applying. If you start exleriencing body aches or fever, i would go in.
See, I have a bad  sinus infection right now, so I already have body aches.
You could also try a cold compress if you don't have any cabbage handy. I usually put a damp wash cloth in a Ziploc bag and stick it in the fridge until its good and chilly.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.