Miserable!

I am 29 weeks pregnant with my second boy (yay!!!!) and I could not be happier about another baby. My husband and I struggled for more than a year to conceive this time and I was so worried it wasn't going to happen. I love being a mommy...that being said...I am so miserable this time!!! My entire body aches, I rarely have a day where I am not sick, and I feel like I have no energy. I hate to complain because it makes me feel ungrateful. Could this just be where I am older this time? I will be 32 by the time this baby comes, and my first will be 5 years old. I am healthy and the doctor can't find anything actually wrong with me. Anyone else feel like a terrible human being for having a similar issue?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had the opposite problem, my first was miserable and this one (boy #2) is the "ideal pregnancy". So glad because this will be my last pregnancy that things have went so well! But definitely happy that i only have 9 more days left tho
Helpful - 0
Just turned 32. Im 29 weeks and feel like garbage. Im not sleeping, exhausted, tearful and last week I threw my back out so im all jacked now:(
I have 75 days on my countdown and it feels like aneeternity. I also feel tired just thinking about this sweet infant on her way.
You don't need to feel bad complaining to me. Im in your corner.
Yawn.
Helpful - 0
Lol well i can totaly sympathise with u cos im feeling exact same my friend asked me to make tea today for everyone and i said i just couldnt mostly because like u i just dont have energy for anything anyway her comment was "your only.pregnant"and i couldv punched her in the face lol,i was in tears the other day because i just feel iv had enuf and my other friend had her baby 3 weeks early this mornin all doin great easy labour an all and i was raging cos i wanted to go first lol pathetic but its just how im feeling at the moment but as we both know be so worth it in the end,my fiance says im not.allowed anymore babies cos i dont cope well with pregnancy xx
Helpful - 0
Thanks! I have a really supportive husband but I feel guilty every time I complain about how terrible I feel, I know he has to get tired of hearing about it. If one more person tells me that being pregnant was the time they felt best in their life I might scream! This is unpleasant. I can't wait to have this baby, when he comes out he is grounded for about 10 years for making mommy feel so bad. ;)
Helpful - 0
Im also having a boy xx
Helpful - 0
Dont feel bad most of us get like this towards the end im 31 almost 32 im 36 weeks got a 5 year old boy and im not affraid to say iv not enjoyed this pgncy im like u im in agony iv grew an ingunal hernia on my left groin iv got the worst vaticosity the midwifes have ever seen on my vulva and iv just been diagnosed with spd and believe me i am extremely miserable too,iv now got to make a desicion on weather to take a section in 3 weeks or not its def not been the easiest so honestly dont beat urself up about it but try stay positive itl be easier on u when time comes to give birth thats what im doin :-) hope ur ok keep strong xx
Helpful - 0
I'm 33 and body feel like garbage. It must be the age. My other 3 I had in my mid and early 20"s. I don't remember being this sick and in pain. O and I'm only 14 weeks!! Yeah, it's bad!! Lol we will make it. I guess we have to be strong. Good luck.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.