Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Missed period but negitive home pregnancy test

I always get my period every 28 days, never late.  This month I am almost a week late but when I took a home pregnancy test it came out negative.  I had a miscarriage a few months ago and desperately am trying to get pregnant.  I am afraid that I am stressing myself out so much that it is causing my period to be late.  I also feel extremely emotional, crying everyday that I will never have a baby.  Has anyone ever experienced this?
sorry to hear about your miscarriage.  I'm TTC#1, and when my period was late, I took a test, it came out neg..I've been feeling the same way, crying each time AF comes, thinking I'll never be pregnant.  lately, I've just relaxed about it and try not to think about it so much.  Just sit back and relax, try not to think about it-I know easier said than done.. and it will happen sooner.  That's what I'm doing now, letting nature take it's course.  And there is the possibility that you are pregnant now, and it could just be low levels (maybe you ovulated later) Keep us posted.  If you need to vent, email me :
***@****

Lynn
Hi!
Try not to stress out too much.  My lmp was May29th. At the end of June no af so I took a hpt which came out - as well.  Still no af after one week after that which would have made me about 10 days late and it again came out-.  I was worried as you that maybe something was wrong or I was just stressing myself out too much.  I had some symptoms of preg and then on Friday the 18th I took another test and it screamed +.  Went to the dr this week and the ultrasound showed a little heartbeating and they said I was 6 weeks along.  Sometimes those hpt are not as sensitive as we'd like them to be.
Good Luck
I missed my period for the month of July. My last period was in Junne . I took a HPT twice and each time they were negative.  It is now August and I am so nervous. I just had a baby in March, and I had a very difficult pregnancy.  I lost a lot of blood and due to that I had to have a blood transfusion. In May I got a very heavy period and was loosing a lot of blood, this happened in June too. I never consulted a doctor because I was too scared.  I need some answer, please help me. Could I be pregnant?
You are not alone. I went to the doctor because of lower abdomen pain. She tested me (Urine / blood tests) for possible pregancy and it all came back negative.  I then took a home pregnancy test and it was negative and my period is late.  I just had a miscarriage 4 months ago and now going through this has me also depressed, crying, worried with such negative feelings. The cramping is not helping me feel any better either. After reading all the other comments..... they are right.  We must keep our heads up, relax and be patient. I will take the advice and keep praying and try not to think negative or about getting pregnant.  I am just going to let it be.  Good luck to you and thank you all for your advice.
i am 13 days late and I took a home pregnancy test this morning. It came out negative. I don't understand it. My husband says "told you so" he thinks i can not get pregnant if we are not trying for a baby. I have gained 2 pounds (and i was losing weight from my diet).  I feel light-headed. Nausea comes with certain smells. My pants do not fit as well as they did a week ago.
I have 3 children so i know the symptoms. I just get so aggrevated at these home pregnancy tests that claim to be 99 percent accurate. To y'all who are upset at negative results remember that these tests are not 99 percent accurate. You could be pregnant.
I am frustrated because I was sure that is why i missed my cycle. Maybe it still is. Just wanted to share my frustration so y'all know you are not alone.
Later,
Bonnie
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.