My first pregnancy?

Hello! I'm 25 and I believe I am pregnant for the first time. I'm almost a week late for my period, I'm nauseous, tired, I'm peeing all the time, my breasts are tender and I'm never late for my period. But now I've had some spotting also. I took a test last week which was negative. Very confused...  Are these all normal signs??
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It's sounds like pregnancy symptoms just wait for few more days and do another test the hcg hormone might not be high enough.
Helpful - 0
Thank you! My boyfriend and I are both hoping***
Helpful - 0
Good luck hun I no how u feel.hopefully your pregnant.how long has it been
Helpful - 0
I was due to get my period on the 13th. I'm so nauseous but I'm cramping and spotting...
Helpful - 0
That's 8days I felt the symptoms. 5days I thought I had food poisoning cos we were TTC for 3 years.keep me updated ok.cc fingers crosed
Helpful - 0
Thanks for the advice hun! Will do! You do the same
Helpful - 0
Will do
Helpful - 0
If you tested a week ago, I would test again. And if it says pregnant. I was 4 days late when I tested. One test and I am pregnant. I'm now 17 weeks. Good luck.
Helpful - 0
Thank you! I'm hoping! Is some cramping and spotting normal?
Helpful - 0
Both can be normal which usually are not at the same time but if you start experiencing regular period like amounts of blood or more then something is wrong if you are actually pregnant. Cramping can be implatation of the embryo & the uterus stretching and spotting can be implantation as well.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.