My luck :)

YAY .. just took my temp cause my body is hotter then anything , but my face isn't , turns out my temp is at 99.3 :/ ugh ... I hate getting sick I only get sick once a yr and normally it's when it's winter but i guess it decided too come while I was 37 weeks pregnant .. hopefully it don't get higher , I don't wanna go to the ER :/
I see lots of bed rest , water , gator aid , and tylonahol in my future lol.
Mine hasn't left 99 since I got pregnant! Lol what do you usually run?
My normal body temp my hole pregnancy has been between 97-98 ° a normal body temp ...

how high is too high? This is my 2nd pregnancy but I've never had a fever or was sick with my first , I know 102 or higher is dangerous when not pregnant , they say it's not too bad when your past the first trimester cause all the organs and what not are developed ... but still if I go too 100 or 101 should I go too the baby center ER
Im.not sure how high is too high. Tylenol is safe to take and is a fever reducer. My temp has run 99-99.5 this whole.pregnancy. actually when I was very early I was 100. It was just my hormones. 99 isn't bad, but I do know 103 is pretty bad in an adult because my hubby got a fever that high and they said adults usually don't reach that high. So I'd check with doc if it gets higher than 100 or if it keeps rising with tylenol.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.