Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

New job

Just got hired...5months pregnant....when should I tell them I'm expecting. Worried cause I have probation period of 90 days and basically after that I gotta go on leave. Next week I have to go and fill out more paperwork..maybe I should bring up then
You should have disclosed that at the interviews.. I would definitely tell them before you start working, the best thing is to be honest
I think I'm should have mentioned it during the hiring process. They may not like the fact that your so far along and pretty much are gonna go on maternity leave soon. I think it should be better to tell them and be honest. If they choose to accept you at least they know what is coming. If not perhaps they would be willing to hire you after your babies birth.
You* not I'm...
If the job is not harmful to ur babies health n would b considered a liability.  U don't have to tell them ur pregnant at the interview. It's not being dishonest. After I fill out my paperwork then I'll tell them. Most jobs don't ask if ur prego unless it's a liability then u have to tell them. I applied for MPS they didn't ask I didn't tell. I'm 4 months not that far along tho.
They can't not hire you because you are pregnant, if they tell you nevermind that's a big lawsuit, just tell them now.
I didn't say anything previously cause I have been burned in the past from jobs cause of pregnancy. That's why I decided to wait. But they will be notified. I work as a caregiver so didn't think it would be a big deal.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.