Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Newly pregnant!

Hi! I just found out I am pregnant with my first baby (yay!). I came off birth control in September after my period and conceived right away. Has anyone else had this experience? I know doctors normally tell you to wait a cycle to get regulated, and we weren't banking on it happening so soon. I just worry about the health of the baby etc.

Feeling great so far other than some mild cramping and tiredness.
You will be fine they tell you to wait a cycle so they can date your pregnancy on your last menstrual cycle (lmp). Congratulations:)
It happened to me too. I was on depo and got off of it..got pregnant within two weeks. My daughter is now 18 months and very smart
Yup the same thing happened to me..my husband and I decides to try again after having a miscarriage last year and I came off the pill in June and found out I was pregnant in July...I'm now 20weeks pregnant with my baby boy and super excited. Congrats!
My sister conceived her baby while she was still taking her birth control!! My nephew is now 2 and healthy as can be!
Thanks everyone and congrats to all!
Hi! I've experienced something similar. I'm 26 years old, I have chosen to date women for the last 8 years of my life & I never attempted getting pregnant. My partner(a female) & I have been together for almost 7 years & we found a sperm donor who was a friend of mine to donate sperm so that we can have our first child. We signed agreements & completed the process w help from doctor & got the sperm placed in me. I was amazingly able to conceive on the 1st round of placement. I never even took one treatment of fertility drugs or boosting agents. I was amazed & happy thst I was able to conceive so quickly. I am now, 9 weeks pregnant, my baby's  healthy & it's heartbeat is stronger than ever! I'm sure it's just a sign that you're very fertile. :) congratulations!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.