No energy 22 weeks pregnant

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and constantly tired. I'm having my vitamins and I'm not anemic so it's frustrating feeling like this as I've been told in the 2nd trimester you are meant to feel your energy come back. Has anyone experienced this?
Hi and yes. I will be 23 weeks on Tuesday. I had very little energy the first 2 or so months. I got a lot of it back and now its going away again. You also have to look at what you do on a daily basis. I am an Assistant Manager at Panera and I am ALWAYS on the move so when I come home, I want to do nothing most of the time.  On days that you don't do much, you will still be tired bc your body is recovering from the day before. Try to get as much rest as you can. You will need more sleep then you think. All of it is normal. Hope this helps and good luck.
Thanks  for your reply. I'm 23 weeks on Tuesday too :) I do work silly hours at work so guess we're experiencing the same
I am right there with ya! I was so excited to enter the second trimester hoping my energy came back but nope. Its extremely frustrating, I've broken down about it a couple times already. I'm only 15 weeks so I have a long way to go. Hope all gets better with you, good luck!
This is my 4th baby an I never get my energy back lol. I get days were I get a spert of energy an then I just want to do nothing after that. My energy does come back till the baby is like 6 months old lol .

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.