Not bleeding after birth

I had my lil girl 6 days ago and I am not bleeding anymore. With my other 2 I bled for at least a month. Anyone else have this happen? I'm not complaining but would love to know if it's normal
I bled four weeks with my first and only two weeks with my second. I'm now expecting my third. Maybe you bleed less with each child? Just a guess, I'm curious how it goes for me this time around. Six days would be wonderful. :-)
After I give birth it's like I have a regular period n I'm done! So like 7 days I bleed. And when I go for my check up they never say it is a problem. I have 3 kids on my fourth n I pray I don't bleed longer than a week

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.