MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

Not bump yet ??16 w???

Hi ladies!
Happy holidays! ! I'm 16 weeks pregnant,  but barely look like I'm expecting. First pregnancy and a bit underweight. Is someone going through the same? Looking forward to read ur feedbacks.  Txs
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I didnt start showing till I was 25 weeks and now im at 34 and you can tell im starting to get big. I was losing weight in the beginning and was worried. But my dr said we all carry different. Me in wide and bigger boned and stay arpund 175-180 my doc said since im bigger my baby had more room and I didn't have to grow out.
Helpful - 0
I didn't start showing until I was maybe 28 weeks. I'm 33 now and people are just now commenting on me looking pregnant but I was overweight to begin with.
Helpful - 0
Hey lalitam2b, yeah I'm 9+6 weeks with first, I'm not showing which is normal but I have lost weighted than rather gained! But my doc says not to worry, it isn't that much and it's common during first trimester anyway. How much have you lost?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.