Not getting hungry at 29 weeks

Is it normal to not get so hungry? I'm 29 weeks
and I don't know why but I don't get hungry anymore. I eat very little and usually take a few bites of my meal and get full. I feel like I'm losing weight which scares me, I'm a first time mommy and I don't know what to do or expect.
I usually force myself to eat small snacks such as a piece of fruit or occasionally a smoothie.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I have the opposite problem.  I can't stop eating.
Helpful - 0
I've gone thru this and I'm going thru it now. It's because baby is growing and all your insides are going upward and feeling crowded.  It'll return once baby drops down to get ready for their arrival. If you are losing alot of weight and are concerned talk to your doctor.  They might say something to you when u go in for a check up. Good luck!
Helpful - 0
I went thru this period also when i was about the ae amt of weeks also...i would buy food & not eat it...then I figured out that I could eat later on over n da night like after midnight...not much but a lil...think we just go thru that phase...but don't worry your appetite will pick back up I'm 35wks & eating like a hawk now...make sure u stay hydrated tho & fruits r good 2 that's also what I could eat a banana or something!!!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.