Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Not really feeling baby move????

I'm 20 weeks 4 days this is my fourth  baby. With my previous pregnancy I think I felt baby move around this time. I'm was alot bigger wen I got pregnant this time than with any of my other babys. So I kinda thought that it could have been that. But now I'm getting nervous. Occasionally I think I'm feeling a kick or movement. Not sure enough to be like yea that was my lil man.All my appointments baby has had strong heartbeat. An on sonogram he was moving alot. I just don't feel it an I takes me super nervous. Any other ladies not feeling good movement till after 20 weeks???. ... or should I be worried??? I'm high risk but just cuz chances of preterm labor r higher. But other that that I've had a super good pregnancy an baby sounds great an healthy.
It really depends on where the placenta is mostly, if your placenta is in front blocking movements that can cause a lack of movement, and 20 weeks with my 2nd I wasn't feeling a ton of movement yet, but my first I felt a ton. You can always ask your dr if you're worried but I'm sure all is well!
I really didn't feel this one move a whole lot until recently. I'm 26 weeks now and I feel strongly movements. But around 20 weeks I barely felt anything. And I'm smaller than my last pregnancy.
I'm 21 weeks 4 days and now can feel some movement and little kicks. Found from my anatomy scan last week that the placenta is attached to the front of my uterus. My OB mentioned this is why I haven't felt her much until now. So don't worry!
Thank u for yall answer I feel much better
I've had the same worry. This is my 2nd, I am 18+5 and just the other night I felt a few kicks and I thought I felt hiccups during the day, but it has only been occasionally.
This is my 7th I didn't feel real good strong kicks until around 21 weeks. I'm 22 weeks right now and feel them much more often and they feel a lot stronger than last week
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.