Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

November Mom's.. we are getting so close!!! ♡

We are getting so close November mom's!  Can't believe it's October already!  How Are you all feeling?  Got the nursery set up? Baby clothes washed?  :)

On Friday i will be 32 weeks..8 months! I am feeling really good!  So tired,  having Pressure down there since baby is head down, a little bit of back aches and heart burn but other than that it's going awesome! We have our nursery set up. . Just Have to set up our new bassinet which is going to go in our room.  I'm starting to wash baby clothes, hooded towels,  wash cloths and blankets! Going to start my hospital bag soon and pick out cute little outfits for baby for the big day! Can't Wait!! Soooo excited! :)♡
I'm 35 weeks today and am due November 5th! Can't believe that he will be here next month... or even this month if his early! my pregnancy has flown by! Getting my buggy delivered on tuesday! And then everything is done :) good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Ill be 34 weeks Tomorrow!  Feeling miserable and tons of pressure and cramps and back pain. So ready to see my little girl.
I'm starting to get so anxious and excited I'm due november 28th also with my baby girl but we still have to set up her nursery. my baby shower is this saturday which will allow me to have clothes and things to wash because right now I have nothing besides a crib, craddle swing, and a couple dresses so im really looking forward to getting all the gifts for her from the shower.
And ive been having back pains, heartburn and a hard time sleeping but my baby is in a frank breech position (head and feet up, butt down) so shes folded like a V in there :/
Ahhhh its almost here im 33 weeks n I've started getting the bb's stuff ready little by little its getting done n rearranging everything this is my 3rd bb n it a little hard to get everything ready. All u need is bb clothes which i haven't gotten yet.
Yes we are iam 34weeks toady
Congrats ladies!!! :)
I'm 35 weeks today due nov 5 with baby girl cant wait my first one♥  have most of my stuff done just got to pack my hospital bag  babys bag is ready this is flying for me five more weeks togo
Im almost 34 weeks and have been doing nothing but sleeping during the day since I can't sleep at night. Im freaking out since I waited last minute to do everything now im too tired and the baby's room hasn't been painted, furniture not purchased..ugh
Cant believe its just next month.cant wait:)
34 weeks today! Can't wait. I feel miserable.  Cramps,  pressure,  BH  contractions.  Hope he comes early!
Congrats ladies!! :) ♡
:)
I'll be 32w on Friday!!! Scheduled c section is Nov 21 which is also my birthday!! ;) I'm not even CLOSE to being ready Hahaha! Congrats ladies!!
I'm a FTM due Nov. 2nd, but I'm already 2 centimeters and my cervix is soft. THANK GOD it's almost over! I'm ready...my daughter's clothes are in the drawers/closet, diaper bag packed, hospital bag ready, car seat out....
Awesome! Congrats!  We are getting so close!  So excited!!!
I will be 31 weeks this Sat. and hurtburn keeps me up at night. I finally got everything I need and the room will be in full swing Saturday I hope. I can't wait for the end result. As for the packing that's a no go i'm in search of a big baby bag (twins)  but I'll be ready by Nov. 14th
Im due nov 28th. My daughter has been head down since 26 weeks so I have been having alot of pressure down there. It hurts to even get out of bed. I hope this baby comes out a little early. I have been pretty miserable the past few weeks. I have everything from kidney stones to a tooth extraction. Im so ready to meet my baby girl!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.