Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
25.6k Members

November Mom's...Dilated?

Anyone dilated at all yet? If so how many cm and how far along? At my last check up Thursday I was 2cm and 35-5 just want to compare...
38 Responses
7657347 tn?1521847653
I'm 40+1 and 3 cm and 80% effaced.
7953414 tn?1400163530
I'm 38 weeks and they haven't checked Me ugh!
38 weeks and have not been checked :-(
At 36 weeks...1/2cm and 50% effaced. Tomorrow I'll be 37 weeks and will be checked as well as an ultrasound tomorrow morning.
37 weeks and I'm 2cm dilated and 70% effaced
8101930 tn?1420005056
36 weeks and 2 days and not dilated or effaced yet but she said my cervix is really soft.
9414151 tn?1406842868
I'll b 38 weeks on Tuesdayn I'll ask if they can check me cuz i haven't got checked yet.
Was checked 36weeks..nothing will get checked tomorrow 39weeks see how that goes. Will have csection friday either way.
38 weeks and nothing :( I could cry
I'M 37 weeks 3cm dilated  75% effaced. N I'll be induce on the 4th :).
I'm 36 plus 2 not even engaged cervix not thinned only thing I'm having is contractions ughhh
37 weeks and barley 1 cm  going for vbac so I will be using primrose oil when I hit 39 weeks bc I do not want to be induced due to the failure rate after induction
At 39 weeks I was a fingertip dilated. Tomorrow morning I'll be 40 weeks and getting checked again
Im 39 weeks 2 days and 3 cm dilated but my cervix is still soft.
I am 39 +3 and nothing  :(
I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow but my dr. Said he won't check me till I'm 30th weeks :(
*39 weeks sorry
1.5 cm dilated  and 60 percent effaced at 37 weeks.
Thanks ladies! Helpful going Thursday I'll be checked again :) getting close ladies!! Best of luck!
Was at the ER Thursday for no fetal movement was checked i was 1cm 50% effaced at 35wks 4 days have a Dr appointment today see what he says cause i have been having contractions all weekend
Been 4 cm 65% effaced since 36 weeks I'm now 38 weeks
39 weeks n not been checked
I'm 37 weeks and 3 day and last Monday i was 2 centermeters dialated and 80 percent effaced
I'm 39+3 and haven't been checked. Getting membrane sweep on Friday
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.