Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
I have 6 hours before I have my c section.  I have so many mixed feelings and just needing lots of prayers. Thanks in advance ladies
You'll do great! Your body will surprise you and it will be so special to finally meet your little one. Best of luck and congratulations!
Praying all goes well for you and your baby.
Woot woot yay u made it stay positive and strong 6 hrs get some sleep rest :) and good luck
Prayers going up!
Yay! it's gonna be fine! and you get to meet your baby soon! Yay!
Omg im excited for u....I have 8 more days to goo and boy do I tell u but I wish I can get it over with .....well I hope u have a healthy beautiful baby and I hope it all goes well =)....just think positive and before u kno it u will b carrying a lil blessing n your arms.
Thanks ladies I appreciate your prayers and warm wishes.  I will keep you posted getting ready to leave for the hospital now. Thanks again : )
You got this mommy keep us updated!
Just in case any ladies didn't see my other posts first thank you again for your prayers abs warm wishes second I gave birth today to a beautiful baby girl weighing 8 pounds.  Thank you again for all you're kind words and prayers
Awww I'll be praying and praying you have peace
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.