Painful kicks and braxton hicks 29 weeks

Anyone else experiencing this?
I am too not sure wat it means I'm going to dr tomorrow an going to tell her..... I'm high risk for preterm labor so hopefully it's not the start of that... I know tge contractions r not consistent there  very different  but still hurt
If you dont mind my asking, are you high risk due to the contractions? I'm starting to get worried that they are happening too frequently but was just at the doc yesterday and they treated it like it was nothing. Now I'm feeling them in my back.
I'm am high risk because I was diagnosed with cervical cancer in 2011 an have had my cervix shorted several times to get rid of cancer cells.... so I have an extremely short cervix there suprized I got pregnant this time... I'm 23 weeks on Saturday an praying everyday to make it to at least 39 weeks.... but if ur have the Braxton hicks alot an they r painful I would tell ur dr I was put on bed rest with my second baby before I was ever diagnosed with cervical cancer because of the contractions...
If u feel like ur dr is treating them like nothing go to er an the will do a stress test an monitor ur contractions an check u too to make sure you are not dilated any... it never hurts to make sure especially if you are feeling then in ur back to
I will definitely do that. Thank you for your response! Good luck with the baby and congrats again:)

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.