Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Pre-Labor symptoms? Please help. 37 weeks along.

Last night, out of no where, I started to feel really nauseous and like I had to poo. My stomach was hurting a bit. I ended up going to the washroom and pooing a bit, but not much. After that, I started vomiting.
This whole pregnancy, I haven't vomited. I've felt nauseous, but not like this.
I didn't eat anything out of the ordinary. I'm not really sure what happened. Today I feel much better, still not amazing but much better.
I'm thinking it could be dehydration or possibly pre-labor symptoms? Has anyone experienced this or can anyone help?
Oh yeah that happened w my first I was puking And had diahrea so bad I out a chair next to the toilet and slept there. The next day I started getting contractions..
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.