Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Pregnant and relationship not going so well

I'm on the verge of cheating. Me and my unborns father haven't been getting along. I love being sexually active and he knows it, but him on the other hand not very much at all. It's been over a week since we've last had sex. We planned on doing it Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but every time he finds a reason to pick a argument with me. Then he acts all upset and doesn't talk to me any more that night. And we both had planned on having sex,but he constantly strays from it. And by the way he's 36 and I'm 25 and sometimes he says that he needs time to build up, ok that's sort of understandable but it doesn't take a whole week. Oan he says that having sex will wear the relationship out. I don't consider 3 times a week to be asking for too much. Maybe even 2 for his consideration even though I could go way more. His sex life ***** he doesn't like to go down town, suck on breast or caress women. I don't understand him maybe he had a bad experience in his childhood days or something. But how ever this is driving me insane, I need some sexual attention. But I'm trying my hardest not to go any where else for it because I love him. Are maybe he's cheating, what ever it is has gotten me extremely sexually frustrated. Please Help
And I think that not having sexual contact will wear the relationship out, it's like we're loosing our bond. He's pushing me further and further away by not showing any love or affection
Reading through your profile and this post,  it sounds possible he's gay.

Is that a possibility?
Hummmnnnn..... is it possible he's suffering from ED? A lot of men r experiencing ED at an early age
Yes, yes, yes I've been talking to everyone and the only conclusion they can draw is that he is gay also. @bookworm what is ED?
ED= erectile dysfunction
mommasbaby - I don't know who initiated the idea of anal sex in your relationship that you posted about earlier.  But a man who wants that and doesn't want other kinds of sex and doesn't like women's bodies seems like it's likely he's covering for being gay and wants to live a mainstream lifestyle.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.