Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Pregnant but have NO Pregnancy Symptoms

I was just wondering if anyone has went onto have a healthy pregnancy without experiencing pregnancy symptoms.  I'm a little over 5 weeks and I feel great.  I may get an occasional lower back ache or a sharpe abdominal pain but all in all, I feel normal.

Just for piece of mind, I'm having my hcg level checked again on Monday to make sure it's still going up. I'm scheduled for my first u/s on Nov. 18, but this two week wait it killing me.

Wendi
I had NO symptoms up until week 7 except my breasts were a little sore.  Then at week 7 or 8 my face broke out, I got the veins in my boobs, and started getting some m/s at night.  Try not to worry.   With my DS I didn't have any symptoms at all, not even the sore boobs.  I had a huge appetite from day 1 not one episode of m/s.
I didn't have much in the way of symptoms other than normal af type stuff. Some women just tolerate the hormone changes better. I have noticed that normally symptoms start around 7 weeks.
I had no symptoms with either one of my boys. With this one it did not hit until around 7 or 8 weeks with morning(all day) sickness which went away at 12 weeks.
Thanks for the replies.  It makes me feel better that what I'm experiencing or not experiencing seems to be normal.  It's just that I've already experienced two m/c, one at 16 weeks and the other at 5 weeks so I'm a little nervous with this one.
Hello, I know how you are feeling. I went throught the same thing with this pregnancy (I'm sure some people remember my frantic postings). My pregnancy symptoms seemed to come and go, one day my breasts were sore, then a few days later they weren't. It was soooo freaky! I really didn't have any nausea until after 8 weeks. And!!! One day I seemed to stop peeing all the time, and that scared the daylights out of me. Well, after all that freaking, I'm now 14 weeks (almost 15!) What got me through was that I kept reminding myself that symptoms of miscarriage are hard to miss (bleeding and cramping). Don't let not having many symptoms scare you too much. There are sooooo many people who do not experience many symptoms in the early states. And, you are one of those lucky people! I know if feels unlucky when you want so badly to "feel" pregnant. I will glady send you my pregnancy symptoms **~~**Baby ** dust**~~** *coming* *your* *way*!!!!
I had no symptoms with my first. This one on the other hand has given me symptoms since day one.

PeanutMom
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.