Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Prenatal Vitamin

I took my prenatal vitamin this morning but I vomited (alot) about 20 minutes after I took it. Should I take it again?
I don't think you should take them again but if you do it will not hurt anything. But I myself get sick a lot in the am so I fined it best to take my prenatals at night before bed.
Thank You
I use to puke with mine too so I started taking them while I eat and so far it has worked for me :) good luck
Yes i guess the best thing to do is to take the pill during your meal so that you won't feel sick .. That's how it is working with me now good luck :)
If I take my prenatal with food I usually throw it up so bedtime is the best time for me
Same here. Night time has been the best option for me.
If you continue to throw up try prenatal gummies, I'm on baby Num 3 and has never been able to take them, but the tummies work fine
Gummies didn't work for me at all. I couldn't stand the taste of the folic acid and even the fruity ones I could still taste the folic acid.
Take it about an hour before bed
Thank You
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.