Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Safe meds??

I have a really bad sinus headache. What over-the-counter meds are safe to take??????..... I'm only about 5 weeks into my pregnancy.
Tylenol or cough drops with no menthol :(
had that....hot lemonade: heat up some water in an 8oz cup, squeeze 1entire lemon into it, squeeze about 1/4 of a bottle of honey or to taste.... Stir and drink like a tea. Has natural anti bac and helps u fight that sinus infection.... Make sue you sleep a lot.
I'm on the same both and my GP advised that it's best to avoid all sorts of chemicals (medications) unless absolutely necessary. It'll pass, just stay warm and have enough rest. Limit your screen use from phones, TV, tablets, Bright lights, etc. I'm not taking anything just as I didn't for my severe allergies which seems to be subsiding gradually. If you can persevere, the better!
I went today and was diagnosed with a sinus infection. My doctor told me to take either benedryl, zyrtec, Claritin, or robitussin. He also called me in a zpack. I'm not being miserable the rest of my pregnancy so I'm taking what is allowed.
My OB said i can take anything tylenol brand or sudafed. Tylenol severe cold and sinus knocked mine out and baby was fine
Benadryl, tylenol
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.