Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Sick before labor?

For any moms who have already been through labor... did any of you get really nauseated before you went into labor? I've been throwing up yesterday and today. No fever :( was wondering if this is normal?
How maby weeks are you??
39+1
Did u eat a big meal?? That can cause those symptoms
No big meals. I feel like its a return of the intense morning sickness I had for the first four months of my pregnancy. I've been sticking to bland small meals to keep my stomach from really revolting on me. I just really feel off with the nausea, and I am a bit of a crybaby when it comes to vomiting... :( hate it.
I guess if I dont start feeling better I will just call my doctor. I just really dont want to go in if they are just going to send me home after an hour of monitoring me. I dont think they will keep me because I am not having contractions regularly.
Im 38 wks 5 days and im also feeling nauseous...thinking the same thing as you! Let me know!
Had him this morning!!!
Congrats!!!! That's wonderful news. So it was labor?
This kinda scares me cuz I've been feeling like that for three days now :( and I'm only 32 weeks
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.