Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Sick):

So I caught a terrible cold! I was wondering if any of you know any safe remedies for a sore throat? My throat hurts really bad, it hurts to swallow. My voice is extremely raspy and I have phlegm):
Strangely I've heard marshmallows help.  I also drink hot water with honey and lemon and find that helps.
Salt water gargle. It eases the soreness. Hot water with lemon seems to help with bacteria and just some throat relief
Marshmallows do help:) I am finally getting over my lovely cold after a week. I gargled salt water, and mouthwash sometimes helps. Teas and soups. My midwife told me I could do cough drops but I never did. Good luck hope you feel better
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.