Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Slow rising HCG

First IVF Cycle came to know good news.  
First beta HCG level was 122 (8/7/15).
Second beta HCG Level was 190 (8/10/15)
Third beta HCG level was 410 (8/14/15)
Next Scheduled on 8/18/15
This is one viable embryo transferred (FET) after genetic testing. As per nurse numbers are not that promising. There is possibility of miscarriage or ectopic we have to closely monitor and see. But my wife does not have any symptoms of miscarriage.  Anybody in this situation and seen success? My wife's age is 35 and I am 40 no health issues/no smoking or drinking habits. Loosing some hope now.
Unfortunately there aren't always signs of a miscarriage. Many women miscarriage and not know til they go to the doctor. It's called a missed miscarriage. Hopefully you have better news at your next appointment.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.