Sore calf muscles

What is wrong with me? I woke up a couple of days ago and my calf muscles hurt like I've worked out. It worries me more than it hurts me. Should I tell my doctor? Is this something serious? Kind of freakin me out...
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
By all means talk to ur doc about it if ur worried but it's pretty common one more great part of pregnancy I was having em where they kept me up all night for 4 nights last week. Try walking light exercise and stretching. N make sure u stay well hydrated
Helpful - 0
I'll give that a try. Thanks!
Helpful - 0
I get cramps in my calves in my sleep which causes sore calf muscles. Try eating more potassium enriched foods such as bananas, spinach, or kale. It will help a little. But from what my doc tells me it's pretty common.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.