Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Sore stomach in early pregnancy? / Open Forum

Hey everyone.. Just a quick question..

I didnt think we had a shot in the world this month due to my fiance not being in town when I ovulated.. so I havent been paying attentin to symptoms or anything like that.. BUT I was wondering if any of you who are pregnant had a sore stomach as an early symptom.. cause my stomach is just sore but its not just my lower stomach.. its my upper part to.  But, i am on CD30 of a 31 day cycle.. so.. I only have 2 days to go to find out.

Use this as an Open Forum too.
You get all sort of weird symptons. I mainly got period pains and extreme moodiness as I was convinced AF was coming.

You never know it could be your lucky month, let us know what happens and Good luck.
I am at cd 23 and feel like I have pulled all the muscles in my stomach, upper and lower.
I was looking for someone who had posted this question before I used a thread! Today I noticed that I have a sore belly. Sore to the touch, for no apparent reason. I felt a SHARP and painful pull on my left side when I stretched. I have noticed, but not really gave much thought, that my belly button has been feeling like it's being pulled. It is a sharp, but short, pain. What's up with that?
I have a long rather unpredictable cycle. I took a pregnancy test the day before halloween that was faintly positive and at my sonogram on Nov. 15, 2006 I measured 5 weeks 5 days.... so in a since I found out really early... and it's gonna be a long pregnancy... I did notice, starting last week that my stomach and abdominal muscles have been really sore lately along with the sore breasts. I noticed because my 1-1/2 year old son was climbing on me wanting to play and I could hardly sit up that morning...
How far along were you when you first noticed the sore muscles?  I only ovulated 3 days ago and my inner stomach muscles are really sore.  Could it be possible within 2-3 days?  Thanks in advance for anyone's advice!
yea is that true??,
because i havnt been working out or nothing to get this feeling on my sides of my stomach. and none n then i get sharp pains and mood swings. and have been feeling really exhausted. and have been getting min. headaches out of the blue. idk what to think.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.