Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Staying positive

I am almost 6 weeks pregnant, this is my third pregnancy but have not carried past first trimester on previous 2. Today I felt some light cramps off and on and went to the bathroom and had a light pink discharge upon wiping. I started my prenatal vitamins today as well. Trying not to stress, and plan on making a doctors appt monday. Anybody else experience anything like this? I have endometriosis and had to have a fallopian tube removed in 2009. This pregnacy is miracle for us and don't want to stress myself out. Words of comfort are always welcome.
I had endometriosis that the Dr treated during surgery for my first miscarriage then a tube removed a few months later due to another miscarriage. A month after the tube was removed I was pregnant again. I am now 13 weeks and so far baby is happy and healthy. I also had some spotting between 7-9 weeks. Good luck!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.