Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Supper/Dinner

Whatever you call it lol, what are you having? Posts are getting a bit serious and tough around here. Just wanted to find something to ease our minds a bit.

Tonight we were supposed to have manwich with chips & dip but the meat isn't completely thawed yet and I have had a migraine since I woke up this morning. My husband is bringing home Arby's so I don't have to cook. A good ol' Beef n Cheddar, curly fries, Arby's sauce and sweet tea.
Sounds good! I'm going to cheat on my diet plan and have Wendy's tonight. I've been dealing with pains all day so don't feel like cooking.
Jambalaya!
I was thinking of a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's. I wanted Arby's though but asked hubby if he could get me a spicy chicken sandwich for tomorrow lol
Chinese buffet with friends :-)
Mmm jambalaya!

I haven't had Chinese since I had my last baby. I used to LOVE it. Especially the sesame chicken or beef lo-mein. Or beef n broccoli with onions. Yum
Now I'm wishing I was eating chinese.... @.@
I know what's for lunch tomorrow now though! Lol
Stoffers lasagna, garlic bread and salad for me. :-)
Steak and potatoes on the grill!! And something for a veggie, I haven't decided yet.... wendys spicy chicken sounds so good though!
Taco cabana. Going to get a chicken fajita,and 3 street tacos ...so...hungry...
Omg u guys are making me hungry lol
I had steak corn on the cob and potatoes!!!
Were having mexican hamburgers with green Chile! maybe some smothered Chile cheese fries. Oh man im hungry
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.