Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Today's my due date!!!

Hello ladies, just wanted to share today's my due date but no baby yet! Headed to the doctor today at 2pm hoping this snow day here in PA brings good news! Any suggestions!?!
Oo good luck hope its not too long a wait!!
Good luck!!!!
Today is my due date as well and no baby. :( Our time will come. I look forward to hearing your good news. Boy or Girl for you?
Best wishes!
We are expecting a baby girl! Doctor says she thinks we will have a baby this week. I was 2cm and 80% softened. They stripped my membranes today! Any of you ladies had that done? If so any success!?
Was my due date here too, im in Ireland....nearly the 7th now so again as with two of my other pregnancies..I'll be over...my other pregnancy I went 4 days early. Was at the doctor on the 5th and finally was told her head was engaged so really hoping now she doesn't take too much longer in there lol.

best of luck ladies
I just found out that I m pregnant with 7 weeks! Still can't believe that I have a baby in me. Wow.. but very happy that I saw (her/his) lil heart.. we been trying for so long and now god just surprise me with this... I been feeling so sick in the past week do, I can't keep food just throwing up to much... feel tired
Aww I hope she comes soon for you! My babies been head down for weeks, apparently very low they could feel her head when they checked me!!

Aww congrats Jackie! It's a true bleeding. I still can't believe there's a baby in me either! Wait till he or she starts moving! It's the most awesome feeling. It was werid at first but now I'm like omg look at her go!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.