Twins are finally here!

Had to post that my twins are finally here. I was scheduled for March 31st but babies were ready to come the 28th.   My c-section went incredibly well and I bawled my eyes out to hear two babies screaming as they were pulled out of me. My babies were 4 lb 11 Oz and 5 lbs. Neither needed any nicu time after being born at 36+5.  My husband's parents and mine were there and it was magical. I'm 11 days postpartum and incredibly exhausted and overly emotional, but counting every blessing.  Things are much harder than I even imagined. My babies are being fed breastmilk exclusively and I'm learning to be more patient with myself as I navigate twin motherhood. Gotta go feed! ...good luck ladies!!  
Congrats! Hang in there...it gets better.
Congratulations!!  And good luck enjoy every moment
Congratulations I'm due with twins in November and quite  nervous about having two at the same time! Sounds like you are getting the hang of it.
Congrats momma you are super woman:)
Congrats I recently had my little girl April 5th and am breast feeding only also the fact you are doing it with two babies is impressive hang in there it's exhausting but so worth it
awww twins congrats mommy..
Congrats!
Congrats :)
Awww congratulations :-)
Congrats I'm expecting twins in September and I'm a nervous wreck was it your choice to be scheduled for a csection I'm glad you're babies are doing well
Congratulations! Best of luck. :)
I did not choose to do a c-section, but it went really well. The healing process has been difficult, but manageable.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.