Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Tylenol

Did anyanyone else read the study on Tylenol for pregnant woman?
I take tylenol pm to sleep some nights and my doctor said its fine just not everynight.
I did theyre saying theres a link between pregnant women taking Tylenol and kids with adhd. Theres not too much research but ive opted against taking tylenol just in case.
I asked my dr. about that! he looked at me and said "when you leave my office, you will breath in a lot of dangerous things. when you get into a car, you are risking being in an accident, the Tylenol has an even lesser chancd of doing anything to you, let alone that baby." so it eased my nerves lol granted ive only taken it once or twice since then (2 months ago) but thats only because ive felt fine. I wouldnt worry about it (:
I never have liked taking too much of anything while preggo but since I read that study I will only take it if I have to get a fever down otherwise I'll just deal with the pain. True u takes risks everyday but u can't choose to not breath or not to get in a car when u have to work but I can control what I put in my body (having said that I really need to eat more veggies lol)
There is a study out there linking just about everything to ADHD or Autisim. Less kids had these labels back in the day and out parents or grandparents drank while prego, ate lunch meat and fish, etc...putting us in a bubble doesn't change those odds and to be honest I think the chemicals we have already been exposed to are more a cause than anything we take now. Just my thoughts...
I agree with u all, but it did make me think and consider when I use it. Research links a ton of action to adhd. What that comes to is they may not truly know what is causing children to develop thaty oldest has adhd and my yoingest doesn't, he is 14 and to this day they still ask the same question did u drinkl, smoke, do drugs while pregnant and the answer is the same. I just thought it was interesting. What about lunch meat??
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.