Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Ugh anxiety

I was on xanax before I found out I was  pregnant I'm super anxious and don't know what to do with this anxiety it *****!! Idk what to do!!
exercise really does help, a good 30min walk everday and you can try yoga. Also make sure your pre-natals have B vitamins, B complex is proven to help with anxiety.
Anxiety is something I have realy struggled with in the past, and was never able to tolerate medication. So i had to rely on what i suggested above and i did cognitive behavior therapy  - you should ask your doctor about that.
I was on xanax bars! I have a high drug tolerance so I've talked to.my.ob And I've been taking a few.low doses of.melatonin daily. It calms my nerves sooo much. Its all natural and safe pregnant!! You can get it at CVS Walgreen s etc. But gotta read the labels And make sure its.not mixed with anything else. Its cheap too. I also love essential oils they're amazing:-) but people usually use melatonin to help them fall asleep so if you try it make sure your home with.nothing to.do in case you do get tired!! Hope it helps. Once you.use xanax its hard.to find anything remotely as good!!!
I only took xanax BC I have extreme panic disorder and I hate groups of people. I get antsy figgity and sweaty :-(
I just don't want to hurt the baby but I'm going to try ur recommentions.. i think I just have to much energy and I need to burn it off
I know it's so ugly to have anxiety and I don't think work is helping me anymore I just found out I'm pregnant I'm only 4 weeks or so. I want to take a small dose to a xanax but I'm scared bc i wouldn't want to have a miscarriage or hurt the baby
I wouldn't. Its really bad.for developing babies. I planned.my pregnancy so I stopped as soon as we started trying. I slowed down and was smoking herbs to help the withdrawal of it BC I found.myself feeling like I had to take it. I honestly do t think I'll start back up after BC the.melatonin helps me that much and like I said its all natural!!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.