Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Very early signs of pregnancy???

It is two days until my period is due. I think I may be pregnant, however I have been mistaken before. I could rush out & get a pregnancy test but have made the decision to wait to see if my period arrives.

I'm curious to know what signs/symptoms of early pregnancy (3/4 weeks) did other women have?
Also has anyone else noticed any changes in their vagina/cervix to make them wonder if they are very early pregnant?  
I didn't have any symptoms until I was about 8 weeks
I didn't have any symptoms either.. I only knew because I missed my period and took a test.. the best thing to do is to not stress about it because I can make your period delayed as well
It***
I dont drink or smoke(pot) very often its like a onne a month thing so everytime I know im gonna drink or smoke I take a test before just to be sure its safe bc me and my hubby were trying to get pregnant so we didnt use protection so thats how I found out lol It was our anniversary and I wanted to drink but the test came positive so I couldn't lol
I thought I was getting my period
My period was very irregular so I wouldn't go based on a missed period. I found out very early at 6 weeks and my symptoms were breast tenderness, nausea, feeling my body different like I knew something was off.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.