Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Week 13

Why does this app say that I'm still in the first trimester when I started week 13 today?  My other two apps say "Welcome to the second trimester"... This one doesn't say it until Tuesday.  Weird.  Anyways, I'll say it regardless.... SO LONG TRIMESTER 1!  HELLO TRIMESTER 2!  
Your first trester is 14 weeks. You are actually pregnant 10 months, not 9. 40 divided by 4 is 10.
And again, we are currently in the only month of the year that has only four weeks in it. On average, there are 4.3 weeks in a month. 40 weeks is 9 months and one week, not even close to 10 months. Check out a calendar - there are 52 weeks in a year but that doesn't make 13 months.
To the OP - the thirteenth week is part of the third month, and part of the first trimester.  Once this week is over and you hit week 14, you will start the second trimester and your fourth month of pregnancy.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.