Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

Weird chest pain

Hi. I'm a ftm and 2 months pregnant. Today I had really bad chest pains right in the middle of my chest between the boobs, is this normal? I know it's not heartburn it's just a constant pain. It lasted for several hours but has gone away now. Should I be worried ? Call my doc? I'm so confused but don't want to stress out.  

Thanks.
First trimester is the worst one for feeling cardiac issues. If you are worried it certainly doesnt hurt to call your doc and talk about your symptoms. Better safe than sorry. Honestly I probably wouldn't be freaked out, esp if its gone away, but I definitely would ask about it just to find out more and get reassurance. Could be anxiety or stress or indigestion or a pulled muscle or it could be some heart pain from the pregnancy changes.  Palpitations are common.
I'm 37+4 now and I had occasional chest pain and burning sensations throughout the way....sometimes it would really hurt for minutes,sometimes I would feel it for a whole day. Please relax and don't worry. It wont hurt you or your baby. :-)
call your doctor. it could be cardiac or muscle spasm.
Thanks ladies. I appreciate all the advice I will call my doc just to make sure.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.