Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community

What's your worst pregnancy symptom?

Right now mine is my heavy, swollen vag. I'm one of the lucky few who gets to deal with varicose veins. The joy. I'm only 19 weeks so relief is not in sight. That's ok though, I know it's worth it!
Im very lucky I have had no medical symptoms apart from fatigue but I hate stretchmarks :-( x
Has to be morning sickness. I felt like quitting my job and dropping out of school I have been so sick since week 4. All the women I talk to tell me their pregnancies were fine and they didn't get sick.  I have been sick for 8 weeks already longest time of my life. This is my first child and I'm not even sure if I could ever do this again.
Mine is probably being so tired or my constant headaches! Nothing too bad
Swollen ankles and restless nights.:-/
Just feeling awaful. Legs hurt, belly feels like it weighs a ton.. Cant wait to see my son and get my body back.
Mood swings absolute worse
Imma have to say being sick it's the worst feeling ever I'm 11 weeks hopefully I don't be sick for the rest of the time.
Heartburn for me. Its been pretty wicked, enough to make my back burn and sore throat :/
This is my 4th pregnancy and my worst symptom to date has to be the fatigue.  Especially with trying to care for the rest of my family.
This is my third Son any first time having issues.  My vagina hurts too!! :-(  i keep telling my hubby it hurts and feels swollen he just Looks at me very weird lol.
Mine has be being achey in treible insomnia.
Sciatic nerve pain! It's ruining sleep, standing and walking... and I'm only 18 weeks. Long road ahead. I had this with my first born as well.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.